Values, Mission, & Vision
CCH Core Values:
- God-first, Christ-centered, and Spirit-filled identity as expressed in the Bible
- Spiritual growth with healthy, relational accountability (through small groups)
- Commitment & follow-through (Spirit of excellence in everything we do)
- Ministering as a team (Every member is a minister)
- Passionate, relational evangelism among our growing sphere of influence
ENGAGING, DEVELOPING, & SENDING one another as disciples to transform our world for the glory of God.
We are building a thriving, multi-cultural ministry
that expands God's kingdom through purposeful service that
will transform our community and sphere of influence,
including the planting of a new church for every vision cycle.
We expect to accomplish this by . . .
- Increasingly touching the lives of children & families from Joyful Noise: our Learning Center (2-5 yrs), Joy Club (before- and after-school program), Transitional Kindergarten, Infant/toddler care; & Internet ministry (e.g., through volunteers & ministry events). [This is the previous vision path foundation we are continuing to build upon.]
- Fine-tuning our Discipleship process. [When we don't understand this process of developing one another to spiritual maturity & purposeful service, we miss God's greater purpose for our life.]
- Become a church of community groups, not just with community groups as part of membership. [Each member is expected to participate in a community group because this is where we maximize on discipleship that leads to service.]
- Revamp our Men, Women, Youth, Marriage, Celebrate Recovery, & community groups to reflect our developing spiritual maturity to service process.
- Establishing an ESL (English as a Second Language) program.
- Establishing a significant video ministry.
- Eventually, we are preparing to further expand God's kingdom by reproducing ourselves through planting another church that remains in touch with the people & needs of their own community [like any healthy church should] (by the end of 2017).
CCH motto: LOVING each other back to health.
Small group motto: DECIDE. CONNECT. THRIVE!